Sunday, December 11, 2011

Saturday Highlight

Since working, body has been trained to get awake early. Therefore, I can wake up as early as 8am on weekend! Damn.

Last Saturday morning, I awoke at 7.30am. Though am trying to close my eyes by intention to continue my sleep but it didn't work. So, I just stared blankly at the ceiling momentarily.

It took me some time to force myself got up from bed and took a shower. Then started to organize my schedule for the unexpected-much-Saturday which should be started with normal routine; Laundry and Brunch . The addition task is I need to go out to buy a Christmas gift (a requirement for upcoming office's party).

So, while am in the midst of ready myself to go out, I got a phone call from a good friend n asked to have lunch together. Since am a lone ranger, think it should be great if someone's accompany me. We met in Wangsa Walk (I hate to go to downtown mind you. especially on weekends. The traffic could drives me crazy! pfft) Am pretty much like solitude and not so into crowded places so, Wangsa Walk is d best choice at d moment. Plus it only takes 10mins to get there from my place. Easy much ha? teheee~ =DD

At first, I just planned to have lunch in their foodcourt (fyi, am broke! as stated in my last ENTRY, true, am broke.) But this good friend said he wanted to go to another place, his treat of course and it's in FULLHOUSE!!! mode: feeling dating KAHKAHKAH

To be frank, dat was my first time entered d restaurant. I got so excited and gleesome *ogey, dat's sounds so jakun. ahaks. I'm so in love with the concept and decoration. There are elements of vintage and garden theme to make it such a perfect place for a date. *wink* Ogey, here's the thing, since am no good in explanation, pictures will do better. *cara org malas nk describe panjang-panjang. ngehngehngeh~ =p


Here's d menu. But I call it catalog.
Hey, they r not only have drinks and meals listing inside but they have for apparel as well.   


Home feelings

Souvenir to sell 

You may like their dress, shoes, handbags, shades and much more!

Credit to: My good friend a.k.a. mr-not-smoke-when-with-me. heee~ =DD You are super cool and gentleman dude! Thanks for the treat, thanks for your favor, thanks for the debate, and thanks for the day, of course. I had a great time with you. *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment